A new burger joint opened up in an Austrian-era building near Lviv’s Rynok Square. It was built as a revenue house by Ukrainian sculptor and architect Mykhailo Makovych in 1912. The following year it also housed a small traders association.
Fortunately, when the owners of the new establishment renovated the space, they preserved the 100-year-old Vienna-made metal roller shutters. They also kept and renovated the locksmith’s manufacturer’s mark on the front door.
Before & After